How to Exchange Solana (SOL) to Tether (USDT)
Solana is the well known cryptocurrency asset, it pairs live price changes almost every second. Such volatility helps traders to generate good profit by using right trading strategies. For example last price change in a pair SOL/USDT was +2.69%.
Get profit: Convert SOL to USDT:
Online Exchange services allow you to exchange SOL to USDT (for the market price) in the fastest way. Converting Solana using the EXMO Cryptocurrency Platform occurs in record time. Just go the the “Quick Exchange” section in the main menu, specify the number of SOL you want to exchange - and the calculator will show you a conversion result. Current exchange rate for SOL/USDT is 33.8935.
Want to Buy Solana, but don’t know how?
Using EXMO it’s very simple and takes only a few steps:
- Sign in on EXMO (or create an account if you don’t have one);
- Go to the “Funding” section of your account;
- Choose the coin and check your balance (top-up in case if needed);
- Go to the “Trade” page: EXMO is using Charts by TradingView, with a wide range of tools for technical analysis of cryptocurrencies is available for the exchange clients;
- Scroll down to “Buy SOL” and “Sell SOL” option;
- Choose the order type: Limit, Market or Stop:
- Market Order is used in case if you want to Buy/Sell SOL instantly (at the current market price, which is 33.8935USDT right now). It is a simple order with no additional settings.
- Limit Order is an instruction to Buy (or Sell) SOL at a certain, more favorable price. The Buy Limit order can be executed only at a specified maximum price or lower, the Sell Limit will be executed at a specified maximum price or higher.
- Stop Order - is one of the Pending Orders for an automatic Buy/Sell operations according to the previously set restrictions, to get profit and (or) minimize possible losses.
- Fill in the “Amount” and “Price” fields. Also, pay attention to the fee for a transaction.
- Click on the “Buy” or “Sell” button depending on what you’ve chosen. That's all.
Easy, right? Now you know that buying Solana or convert Tether to Solana is available to everyone, all you need is just a little information on how to do it.
The Solana to Tether Exchange Designed for You.
EXMO is a reliable platform with a high level of funds and data security and record-breaking technical support that responds within 15 minutes 24/7. And customer care - as the most important value of the EXMO team.
The platform, where you can convert SOL to USDT is founded in 2013 and based in London, Kyiv, Lithuania and Gibraltar. It is well known as Eastern European Exchange #1 as long as one of the world’s largest global exchanges in volume and liquidity.
The interface is pretty nice and simple to use which makes it comfortable both for newbies and pro-traders. Talking about charts and analysis - TradingView charts are available on the platform, which has all the tools and data that any trader needs, especially when they trade with Solana or Tether. Our clients can analyze statistical information in the graphical format, observe the real-time asset prices and create trading strategies.
Login, Trade Solana, Exchange Solana to Tether or Hold the Solana - tear off a new world for yourself!
What is the exchange rate of SOL to USDT for today?
The Bitcoin to US Dollar exchange rate today is 33.8935
How has the SOL to USDT exchange rate changed during the last 24 hours?
The SOL/USDT exchange rate has changed by +2.69%
How to Buy the SOL or any other cryptocurrency?
The easiest way to buy crypto on EXMO is the “Simple Trade” option. Just select the desired currency in the “I give” field and indicate the amount and currency which you want to receive.
How to create the Cryptocurrency Wallet on EXMO?
In order to generate a personal wallet address:
- Register on EXMO;
- Click on the “Deposit” button opposite to the selected cryptocurrency, and then “Create An Address”;
- Now you can send money to the generated address, or just copy the address link and send it to the user from who you are waiting for the funds from.