EXMO Cryptocurrency Platform speaks at HackIT 4.0
- the 4th Global CyberSecurity Forum for specialists in cybersecurity, blockchain entrepreneurs and white hackers. The forum will be held from 8 to 11 October in Kiev, Ukraine.
On the 11th of October EXMO CEO Sergey Zhdanov with the other market leaders and security experts will share his experience during the Crypto Exchange Round Table that is dedicated to security issues in crypto trading and cryptocurrency business.
The participants are expected to sign a memorandum on supporting common security standards.
The participants of the Crypto Exchange Round Table
will discuss the following agenda:
- business: proper operational security of depository and clearing functions of crypto exchanges, security of hot and cold wallets, security of critical elements, Blockchain nodes and databases, front end servers, personal cybersecurity of employees, users and traders, potential threats;
- technical: informational technology and security standartization and certification, mapping of PCI DSS and ISO 27K standards to the crypto exchange market, application security, disaster recovery plan, token listings, security requirements related to Blockchain protocols or token smart contracts;
- legal and governance: pros and cons of work approach across different companies – compliance vs non-compliance. Which work approaches will prevail in 5 years?
- misc: decentralized vs centralized exchanges, decentralized clearinghouse – needs and prospects, AML and financial verification, global identity management.
Learn more about the HackIT 4.0 and buy tickets on the event's website. Enter the promo code EXMO and get a 25% discount.
Follow all updates on the EXMO platform in the News section of our website or via our official Telegram
You can find useful information about cryptocurrencies and exchange trading on EXMO’s YouTube
Thank you for staying with us!
Best regards, EXMO team